WELCOME TO DOOR COUNTY’S EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM!
This user-friendly internet system will allow job applicants to:
- Find the job that you are looking for, faster and easier.
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Apply from any location with internet access. Live help from Human Resources during business hours, online help 24/7.
- Apply for multiple and new jobs without re-entering application information.
- Receive notice when a position you are interested in becomes available.
- Check the status of your application at your convenience.
To apply online, an email address is required. If you do not currently have your own email address, one option is to: click here to create your new gmail address.
The online application service is provided in partnership with Governmentjobs.com. Application links will direct you to our partner website.
IDENTITIES OF APPLICANTS FOR PUBLIC POSITIONS “final candidate” means each applicant for a position who is seriously considered for appointment or whose name is certified for appointment and whose name is submitted for final consideration to an authority for appointment to any state position, except a position in the classified service, or to any local public office. “Final candidate” includes, whenever there are at least 5 candidates for an office or position, each of the 5 candidates who are considered most qualified for the office or position by an authority, and whenever there are less than 5 candidates for an office or position, each such candidate. Whenever an appointment is to be made from a group of more than 5 candidates, “final candidate” also includes each candidate in the group. Name(s) may be made public.
Human Resources Office
County of Door
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235